tirsdag den 2. juni 2009

Incur my anger into pulp

My life is starting to make sense, I know it will someday I just didn't believe in it for the first time. My anger is getting smaller, like incuring it into pulp. Ever since I started to play my guitar my way, I've been feeling better everytime I play it. Then an Angel comes into my silly little life, she says she is there to make my life little bit better... And it did ever since.

If you ever be sad for life, you know what to do and just call me anytime anywhere. I'll be the one to set things up again my dear. Adjust your anger and set it free into the wild, no God will curse you for that. And remember everyone gets another chance for everything they have done, even it is murder or very bad crime.
You'll never end up in a desert alone for this, I'll be your guardian angel dear sweet girl. I'll be your light in darkness, I'll be your car along the road and anywhere you want to go I'll be it.
Sweet Pea, your the apple of my eye but I don't know what I really want. But your the only reason I live my lfe. I am missing you dear sweet pea.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: