torsdag den 20. november 2008

Threesome






A guy and two girls, a girl and two guys; what is better?



" A dream could come true when you want it to, a dream could be yours when you work hard for it and a dream is always possible when you believe in it. "
As for you guys, I want that dream. My dream is not a normal dream nor it is not a silly dream. This dream is too perfect, me and two girls in my bed, in my kitchen, in my bathroom and in my apartment. I know, every guy have this dream. They are not planning on having sex with a girl with another guy (some might do it), but isn't it better to have another girl aside just to do anything with you?

As for the celebrities, I want to do Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba at the same time and I wouldn't mind having Adriana Lima as a girlfriend nor Jessica Alba. These two womans are my favourite women in the world. For me they are the most beautiful women in the world. I really don't know if there are any better, I bet. Yes, I know this girl Keyra and she has the best body in the world.

Well, back to me. Me, the person inside me is an unusual one. Some say to me that I am a strange guy, funny as well but also annoying. Some say that I am attractive, and some say I am not. And hey, world isn't perfect, it is a strange thing to live in. I am not saying that I don't like it, I love living here and the only problem is that I can't get money without working for it. My personalia can handle the problem.

I want two girls now. Can you give it to me?

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: