fredag den 7. november 2008

Control Me ingreasingly

Closes thing to get the love you need, is to be control by it... I don't get it.


A new life have emerged, new girls streaming every single day. I have seem to lost my self in a paradise for those like me. I kind of miss my old life where I can just go to my girlfriend's room, and do what I do best... Now it has left me, gone for the summer.


Greetings new members of the underworld, here we party every friday and don't mind about this guy. He'll just tear you up dear little girl, but imagine you'll get the sex you haven't even imagine true. The feeling where you are unable to think clearly and where you will be more satisfied. These guys might hurt your feelings by playing with you, but hey that's what we do. We're guys from below... Not demons.


Enter the Paradise dear one....


Sincerely

Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: