mandag den 28. februar 2011

My Truth Serum

This is all about you, you and your ways of living my beautiful dearest one. You numb me every time I see your smile or hear you laugh. I have no secrets for you, I tell you everything and you know I’ll tell you the truth. You will always be my angel, min skat.
Today’s the sixth day of the week, it might as will be the seventh day, ‘cause it is late at night. God is now with us, today he watches us, keeping us safe from darkness. Since I first laid eyes on you, I saw the beauty and my heart melted at that moment…
Now I’m all alone in this forsaken town, no one to say and tell “My god, you really are beautiful” and no one to hold at night when the nightmares come. Every day doing nothing except playing on my guitar, everything is now boring without you. My life is now empty.
“Look at the stars a million miles away. 
Do you ever wonder how far they reach? 
Look at the moon a thousand miles away. 
Do you ever wonder if we can live up there? 
Look at these mountains a hundred miles away. 
Do you ever wonder why we can’t see ourselves? 
Look at these women a few miles away. 
Do you ever wonder why I’m not over there? 
That’s because you are my wonder woman.”
All this time I followed you everywhere, all this time I keep seeing your smiling face and all this time I have been telling how beautiful you are. Now, you had me fooled…
Sincerely 
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: